Australian Skin Clinics, established in 1996, has continued to remain a leader in the field of cosmetic medicine. The Medi-aesthetic industry is set for exponential growth and profitability listed at no 19 in BRW fast starters list 2014 and National Finalist for the FCA emerging franchise, Australian Skin Clinics are the natural choice for your aesthetic franchise.
The company CEO is Deb Farnworth-Wood, an MBA graduate with over 22 years experience in the management of large complex and multi-disciplinary health care organisations ranging from GP services, day-case surgical unit, retail pharmacy, minor surgery and aesthetics.
Own Your Own Australian Skin Clinics Express
• Are you an investor looking for above average returns on your investment?
• Are you an experienced beauty therapist thinking about opening your own salon?
• Do you have your salon but want to take it to the next level?
• Are you a mobile nurse or doctor injector wanting the stability of a permanent base?
• Are you finding that running your own clinic is more time consuming and difficult than you expected and would like the benefits of a well-designed system requiring minimum day-to-day management?
• Are you looking to expand your career and take the next step to owning and managing your own clinic?
An Australian Skin Clinics Express franchise can offer you all the benefits of being your own boss, combined with being part of a highly organised, well structured business.
Our Unique Benefits
• Queensland’s first cos-medi spa
• Medical Director to oversee medico-legal, medical training, registration and licensing issues
• Highly organised systems and customised software
• Systemised, ongoing training and development
• Credible, medically proven treatments using technology backed by science
• Protocols, procedures and standards that are tried, tested and fully documented
• Administrative procedure manuals covering cash handling, accounts, staff policies, health and safety, infection control and more
• Consistency of standards
• All pre and post treatment instructions, consent and client registration forms, treatment protocols and after care literature
• Professional practice management
• An ambitious roll-out plan
• Centralised marketing
• Forward thinking business people with a bigger picture for growth
• Commitment to high standards of service and professional practice
• The ability to develop and motivate teams
• Engaged in our philosophies
• Prepared to follow and not deviate from our proven systems
• Prepared to put significant effort into developing their franchise business