Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
Leading Suppliers of Quality Products - Brisbane based
A real opportunity to acquire this very well established profitable business as a Trade Sale or for dedicated owner / managers.
The Company was established by the current owner in 1994 to provide quality soft furnishing outcomes as a retailer of quality fabrics & manufacturer of made to measure curtains, blinds and all types of window furnishings. Soft furnishings and upholstery is also a strong feature of the business.
The Company has an exceptional reputation for quality and delivery of solutions for its clients. Holds clients long term and benefits from repeat business, clients depend on the Company as an integral process in their business process or home redecoration. The Company operated a Quality Assurance Program which allows for the ability to deliver premium quality work outcomes.
The business operates from two key retail locations both fringe north and east side of the Brisbane CBD.
Secure term leases available over both premises.
* Price represents a Return on Investment of 15.35% (after management) based on steady continuing Sales since FY2013. Annual sales of $1.038M in FY2013 to Sales of $1.007m in FY2016, & sales forecast FY2017 circa $1.07m is expected.
* Operationally the business is fully managed by staff and a subcontractor.
* A top industry Gross Profit Margins can be maintained with the subcontracted manufacture and installation arrangement or can be undertaken in house by owners.
* Staffing: 7 in total (full time & part-time) non-working owners (management only)
* Third party contractors undertake all manufacture
* Exceptions reputation for quality and reliability.
* Quality Handover assured.
* Ideal acquisition for a trade buyer or a buyer seeking to acquire a strong 5 day per week manufacturing business together with an established customer base.
Price Expectation: Our client is prepared to meet the market with a realistic Price $172,357 plus Stock & WIP of circa $47,643